FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I sign up for classes?
A: You sign up for classes through our MindBody booking platform. To do this, click login in the top right corner of our website and make an account. Once you do that, you can choose a pricing option and register for classes!
Q: What should I know for my first class?
A: For your first class, please come to the studio 15 minutes early to get oriented. We recommend wearing shorts and a sports bra for maximum skin grip. Please refrain from wearing any lotion or jewelry. Bring a water bottle and a yoga mat if you have one. Make sure you've filled out your three pre-registration forms (below) that should have come in your MindBody welcome email. Most of all, bring an open mind and a willingness to have fun!
Physical Health Readiness Questionnaire: https://forms.gle/nC18VJr5gqiUydVM8
Covid-19 Acknowledgement: https://forms.gle/wxxcsnh3BdheLueA7
Photo Release Form: https://forms.gle/6KFWDHsLWn5p2Feh9
Q: What if I am late to class?
A: We lock the door promptly at the beginning of class. Due to Covid-19 and the necessity of a proper warmup, we do not allow you to come to class late. If you are going to be less than 5 minutes late, give us a call and let us know and we will unlock the door for you. If you are more than 5 minutes late to class, we cannot allow you to participate and you will forfeit the class credit.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: We do not offer refunds.
Q: What is your cancellation/rescheduling policy?
A: Any class cancellations will go on your account as class credits IF they are made more than two hours prior to class start time. Cancellations or reschedule attempts made within that two-hour window will not be rescheduled or credited to your account. A no-show will result in a forfeit of the class. If you have Covid-19 or have sustained a serious injury, you may reschedule your class after the cancellation window has passed. However, you MUST wait 14 days before attending your next class. If this is the case, please give us a call and let us know.
Q: Where are you located?
A: We are located at 218 Sycamore St in downtown South Bend. Due to ongoing construction, access to the building is limited. The best way to get to us is through the adjacent River Place Professional Center (212 E LaSalle Ave) parking lot from LaSalle St. Go to the back of the parking lot and turn left onto the driveway. Follow the driveway to Sycamore St and you should be able to find us. If you have trouble, give us a call.
Q: Can I hangout at the studio?
A: No. Due to Covid-19 and our strict cleaning protocols (see below), we need enough time before and after every class to sanitize properly. The lobby opens 10 minutes before class and closes 10 minutes after class. For intro classes, the lobby opens 15 minutes before class.
Q: Do you have an age or weight limit?
A: Classes are for people ages 18 and over. There is no weight limit.
Q: How are your classes categorized in terms of skill level?
A: We use the official Pole Sport Organization (PSO) level categorization system. An in-depth explanation of these levels is available on the PSO website.
We live during an unprecedented time. In order to keep our students, instructors, and the community safe, we have taken the following precautions according to CDC guidelines:
- Students must sign up online in advance. No walk-ins will be accepted;
- The door will be locked at the beginning of every class so no late arrivals will be accepted, refunded, rescheduled, or credited;
- Lobby opens 15 minutes before Intro to Pole classes and 10 minutes before all other classes. Lobby closes 10 minutes after all classes.
- Poles are 7 ft apart, allowing for social distancing;
- Masks are required at all times while in the studio;
- Temperatures will be taken at the door;
- Anyone with a temperature above 100 F will not be admitted into class;
- Students must answer questions related to possible exposure or symptoms;
- Students are asked to come dressed for class;
- No sharing of poles;
- Poles, floors, and mats will be cleaned before/after every class;
- Hand sanitizer will be provided;
- If a student suspects COVID-19 exposure or has tested positive, we request that they remain at home.